Monday, February 9, 2015

Carlyle's 5 Year Old Interview

 
CEG - Five Years & 3 months old - January 22, 2015 
  1. What is your favorite color?  Pink
  2. What is your favorite toy?  My Build a Bear and my two ponies
  3. What is your favorite fruit?  Apples
  4. What is your favorite TV show?  Dora & Friends into the City & Little Charmers
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Special Sandwich (pb & nutella)
  6. What is your favorite outfit?  I mostly like my costumes because they are much fancier. 
  7. What is your favorite game?  Strawberry Shortcake on the iPad, oooh and that thing you bought for us because I like Music.
  8. What is your favorite snack?  I don't know.
  9. What is your favorite animal?  cute kitties & puppies
  10. What is your favorite song?  Miss Me When I'm Gone (Cups: You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone, from Pitch Perfect)
  11. What is your favorite book?  Peter Pan
  12. Who is your best friend?  Alexandra.
  13. What is your favorite cereal?  Superwhy (Alpha Bits)
  14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Go on the Swing.
  15. What is your favorite drink?  Water
  16. What is your favorite holiday?  Valentine's Day
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  My Build-a-Bear and my Lovie.
  18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Waffles
  19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Bowtie Pasta (plain) or a waffle with sprinkles on it, because it would be my Birthday.
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Mommy.  I want to be a Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment